Friday, April 24, 2015

Questions answered...

Hello my beautiful bunnies! 
I am attempting to keep up with your questions. Sorry if it takes me a while. :(

"Why do you only post blogs every so often? I wish you would post more."
Meeeeee too. I am a full time mother and baby-sitting auntie right now. During the day I have 4 kids who are all under 5. Most of my day is spent kissing boo-boos and singing/dancing to kids songs (I will spare you from the other details of what 4 kids can do....). The weekends are spent working as a Makeup Artist for different events. I post when I can. Sorry. :( I will try harder!!

"Does it take a long time to do the research for products?"
YES! I have a medical background so I really like to get to the nitty-gritty of things. I look at what a product is made of and how it is processed. I then test it out (either on myself or a volunteer). It can take 2-8 weeks to finalize a research project. If you post a question about a product I will do my best to answer it as quickly as possible. 

"Are you going to Vlog more?"
I hope to soon but right now with all the kids around it is very difficult. Next year most of them will be in school so I will be able to do more. ^_~ Please be patient with me! 

"Can you recommend a good skincare line?"
Yes....but not in a blog or e-mail. I need to know a lot more about you because skincare is a very personalized thing. It depends on so much that it would be best to start a dialogue with me if you really want that sort of info. I can tell you that some stores (like Ulta and Sephora) have a return policy that works in the experimental clients favor. With receipt they take back products even if used up to 30 days (I think). Before buying a product check with the store on their return policy. Make sure that they will take it back even if it is used. Also give the product at least 2 weeks to see results. Pictures help you see results. ^_^

"Do natural beauty products really work? I tried natural deodorant and I still stank."
This one had me cracking up! Yes, some work. Not all products work for all people, though. I know some that LOVE Berts Bees and others that say even the sensitive skin products burn their face. It is a highly personalized thing, skincare. It really depends on what you want the product to do and your skin's chemical makeup. -consequently I had the same issue with the natural deodorant...^_~

"Can you recommend some good baby products?"
Yes...depending on what you are looking for. I find Cetaphil works great for almost all skin types. I use CeraVe baby for my daughter (because she has a LOT of allergies). I have used Johnson and Johnson's no more tears (with my son who has no allergies). I love Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap (Baby Mild) but it is not tear-free. I use that one on my son now. I want to try The Honest Company at some point too. I have heard good things about them. 

"Is there a wrinkle cream that really works to get rid of deep wrinkles?"
 I am in the process of testing some products from Rodan and Fields. I will post those results in about a month. Thus far I have found nothing that gives dramatic results that last (other than lasers or surgery) but that doesn't mean that there isn't something out there. There are some that offer temporary dramatic results...but that doesn't fall under your question.

Ok Bunnies I have to hop away now.....the natives are getting restless...I will try to answer more questions later.

Keep the comments coming!




No comments:

Post a Comment